The second annual Conference on Quantitative Approaches in Biology will be held at Northwestern University from October 4-5, 2019. For more details, see the conference website.
- Nicole Creanza, Vanderbilt University
- Hana El-Samad, University of California-San Francisco
- Daniel Fisher, Stanford University
- Christine Heitsch, Georgia Tech
- Srividya Iyer-Biswas, Purdue University
- James Lee, University of Illinois-Chicago
- Xin Li & Dave Shihai Zhao, University of Illinois-Urbana Champaign
- Madhav Mani, Northwestern University
- Andy Oates, L’Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Christian Petersen, Northwestern University
- Jeremiah Zartman, University of Notre Dame
Registration and poster/lightning talk submission is currently open here.
|ConferenceDates||October 4–5, 2019|