The workshop will be held from Dec 16, 2019 to Dec 18, 2019. The goal of the workshop is to discuss recent advances in the field of nonsmooth and hybrid systems, and to build new collaborations focusing on applications in control and robotics.
The topics to be discussed:
- Dynamics of systems with constraints;
- Convex analysis;
- Complementarity systems;
- Hybrid systems;
- Dynamics of piecewise smooth systems;
- Nonsmooth bifurcations (border-collision, grazing, etc);
- Stability and finite-time stability of nonsmooth equilibria (switched equilibria, Teixeira singularity, etc);
- Chattering, Zeno;
- Sliding mode control;
- Spiking neurons, neural networks;
- Gene regulatory networks;
- Multi-agent systems;
- Elastoplastic systems, shakedown theorems;
- Frictional systems, drill-string dynamics;
- Robotics, stabilization of robotic manipulators;
- Locomotion, walking cycles, gait initiation/termination.
The website: https://www.utdallas.edu/~makarenkov/sw19
Please contact Dr Oleg Makarenkov at [email protected] for any questions concerning the workshop.
|Location||Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand|
|ConferenceDates||December 16–18, 2019|